What Is This?

I'm cleaning out a box of computer stuff in my apartment and have no idea what this is for. Anyone? Anyone?

I'd type it into Google, but the only way I can describe it is "two prongs, one hole" or "two males, one female," and, as you can imagine, that doesn't quite pull up what I need.

UPDATE: Headphone airplane adapter! Thank you, everyone!