NOTE: The following post contains sexually explicit content.
Profound advice from Alexyss K. Tylor, author, lecturer, motivation speaker, TV host, "vagina power" expert.
Lessons I learned from Alexyss:
- If you really want to earn your man, you need to learn your man.
- There's nothing wrong with liking a flashy man.
- Some women are hooked on coming.
- Some men have so much heat and intensity in their penis, you can feel it radiate through their clothes. It feels like fire underneath their skin.
- Shrimp dinner at Long John Silver's cost $2.99.
- Men who offer you "a side of penis" don't respect you.
- Don't let every man hit the bottom of your vagina and work that middle.
- Some women's mind ain't good because the penis done ejaculate all in her brain.
- Some men screw women into submission - i.e. "slavery" - by using the penis as a weapon to break her arse down.
- When you're wide open with a penis all up in your vagina, you don't have no defenses.
- The worst thing that can happen is when a man, while he's thrusting the penis in and out, says, "Whose is it? Whose vagina is it? Who it belong to? Now, wha- wha- what I say? Who? Who?"
- Don't let every man spank your bottom and talk to you all kind of ways.
Visit Alexyss on MySpace. Her theme song is fabulous.
Alexyss' show, "Pussy Power," is on Atlanta Public Access TV9 at 9pm on Wednesdays.